Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!
















You know what i love about the new year? It means we are getting closer to spring!!










We survived Christmas. It always amazes me how it can take me 2+ hours to wrap everything and my kids can tear it all open in less then 10 minutes!! Then Brian and i spend another 2 hours trying to get everything out of the boxes!










Christmas Eve the kids had a program at church, they all had lines to say and they all did very well!! Morgan had a huge line to read this year and i really thought she would be nervous about it, but she did a great job. After the program we came back home and the kids were SO happy to see that Santa had come while they were at their program. Not sure how much longer Morgan will really believe that there is a Santa, she is starting to loose faith in the tooth fairy (she keeps forgetting) and i am afraid Santa will be next.










Yesterday was New Years day and we really didn't do much. I took down our Christmas tree, and we made a trip to Wal-Mart.










I am just really ready for a normal schedule again. I just keep thinking that things will slow down soon...yet it just never happens. Looking ahead to the next couple of months we have a lot going on again, its exhausting just thinking about it!










1 comment:

Sara said...

Found your blog tonight. Cute!
I am working on getting New Year's Eve pics posted to my blog - so check it out in the next couple days!