Wednesday, February 25, 2009

crazy...

Looking back over a previous post where i mentioned everything i had going on in February, i realized that most of what i thought was going to take place, didn't. This was one very messed up month.

*My moms surgery did go well! She is still in a lot of pain however:(
*My intention was to be their for her and help her out as much as i could, didn't really happen until this week. My kids all decided to get the stomach flu, it was a great time had by all!
*We did not get to celebrate Emma's 1st birthday at our house because 1st of all no one wanted to become infected with the stomach flu (can't understand that!) and second because Emma got RSV and Pneumonia (poor kid!). The party did eventually take place, at my moms a few days later.
*Jacksons appointment in Sioux Falls has not taken place yet because the doctor has been sick (guess that happens to them also!) So hopefully he will go next week and he will get to be in the new Sanford Children's hospital, that should be neat, and hopefully he likes it enough that he does not scream though the x-rays!

This month as just been crazy and i will say i am very relieved to see that March is just around the corner. I am not going to mention what all i have in March, my luck it will all change. I do know i have to visit the dentist...that can change, i really don't want to go!

No comments: