Monday, September 28, 2009

On the ball!!
















This year i am going to be organized, i am going to be on the ball, i am going to simplify my life. Or at least i am going to try. In the past around this time of year i think to myself that i should get a family picture taken and order Christmas cards. I should start picking up a few gifts here and there. I should buy a card for my brother in law who's birthday is in early November but usually does not get a card till the end of November.

I am going to try and do better.

1. I already have the family picture taken

2. I am working on getting the picture made into a card.
3. I am going shopping in two weeks where i hope to buy a few Christmas gifts and get Jackson b-day gifts bought.

4. Still need to buy the birthday card for my brother in law...but i am going to try REALLY hard to get it to him by his birthday!!
I will have to write a blog in December and let you know if i managed to get any of these actually done.

Here are a few pictures taken at falls park on Labor day weekend. The one of the family is going to be our Christmas photo...i think. I just need to order the photo cards because then i can't change my mind.










No comments: