Monday, September 28, 2009

Learning to Crochet

Awhile back i thought it would be fun to learn how to crochet, i needed something to do in my spare time. HAHA....i have no spare time, but in the event that i ever do, i thought it would be a nice hobby to have.

I may have a learning disability or something because crocheting might not be the hobby for me, i am rather awful at it. Last night while trying to make a pot holder (i have been working on this for almost 3 weeks and no where NEAR done) i was having some trouble, seemed to have a big mess and was about to give up. Brian is sitting next to me, looks at it, takes it from me and proceeds to crochet my pot holder. So after only a few minutes of watching me, even HE knows how to crochet better then i do!!

He told me not to tell anyone, but crocheting can be manly right?

No comments: